Comculture is a company that offers consultation services customized to the needs of each individual client.
Our business producer, Taeko Takigami, has more than 30 years of experience doing business in both Japan and the US.
With her wealth of knowledge, she will be able to develop a concise and complete program keeping in mind the cultural background and taste of the target market.
Furthermore, for each event and campaign, Comculture will help refine the influencer guestlist and select the appropriate venue to ensure high footfall and market penetration.
|Year of Foundation||November, 2009|
|Description of Business||Consulting, market research, event management|
|Address||81 Clifton Place Brooklyn NY 11238|
- All About,Inc.
- Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Japan Rice and Rice Industry Export Promotion Association
- Itochu Corporation
- Asahi Shuzo Co., Ltd. (Dassai )
- Katagiri & CO., Inc.
- Japan Society